Monday, April 7, 2014

Wasatch Back Gill and Deli

My actual burger.


I cannot remember a burger and fries this good.  Mel, my beautiful bride, took me to Wasatch Back Grill and Deli in Heber City, Utah this afternoon.  I got the Wasatch Back Burger, hold the onion.  It comes with grilled onions, mushrooms, bacon, yellow pepper rings, provolone cheese and Wasatch Back special sauce. The patty was cooked just right.  The bun was delicious.  The toppings all worked together really well, with fries as a perfect complement.  I can not recommend it more highly.

The menu is huge with several specialty burgers and deli sandwiches, but if you want, you can build your own.  Next time, I want the Pastrami Burger.  You can check out the menu at wasatchbackgrill.com.

Next time you're in Heber, forget Ganny's and Dairy Keen with their nasty patties and one-taste-fits-all food, and go to Wasatch Back Grill and Deli.  It has only been two hours and I want to go back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment